Shipping and Delivery FAQ's
What is IZF’s Shipping Policy?
We strive to deliver products purchased from IZF in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. We appreciate customers who trust us and place Prepaid orders, hence, we prioritize and ship prepaid orders without any shipping costs.
Standard Shipping charges
- Prepaid – Free shipping
- Cash on Delivery (COD) - Rs.100
Express Shipping Charges
- Prepaid – Rs 80
- Cash on Delivery (COD) - Rs.150
How do I check the status of my order?
- You will receive an order confirmation email and whatsapp message once you place the order.
- Once the order is shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation email and whatsapp message along with a tracking number.
- Please make sure you leave the correct contact details and email for us to reach out to you.
- If you fail to receive the order confirmation notification, please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Why is the COD option not offered in my location?
Availability of COD depends on the ability of our courier partner, who is servicing to your location - to accept cash as the payment mode, at the time of delivery. Our courier partners have certain limitations on the payable cash amounts during the delivery; that depends on the destination and if your order value has exceeded its due limit.
How are orders placed on IZF delivered to me?
All orders placed on IZF are dispatched through our courier partners Delhivery & Express delivery within Bangalore & Chennai via Blow Horn.
Does IZF deliver products outside India?
No. At this point, IZF only delivers products within India.
How can I get my order delivered faster?
You can place the order on express mode provided the product is in stock and the pin-code is serviceable for delivery.
I have received a partial item/partial order or an Untenanted/Void packet?
Kindly reach out to us for pilferage within 24 hours of delivery failing which the claim will not be entertained. Whilst we investigate, request you to please make note of the below pointers:
1. Please do not use the item for which claim is being raised.
2. You may be required to share information’s like, short description of the case (A few questions will be asked to help us understand the scenario) and the snapshots of the packet and other boxes (If any) (Try to cover the sides which look tampered/damaged as per the Users)
3. The refund for prepaid/Cash on delivery orders will be done after the investigation
You may not be liable for a refund, if he/she falls in any of the scenarios stated below:
- 1. Failure to provide adequate information about the case.
- 2. Failure to provide snapshots of the packet and box(if any)
- 3. If a pilferage delivery was received, pilferage claims must be made the same day.
- 4. You must not dispose the packaging for at least 3-4 days post-delivery. We might need to pick-up your packaging for investigation at our end.
- 5. You have used the item for which claim has been raised.
- 6. In case of a component missing from a multi-component item, then only the exchange return option would be provided basis serviceability and product type.