- User Account, Password, and Security:
If You use the Platform, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access of your membership on the Platform. You agree to immediately notify IZF of any unauthorized use/breach of your password or account and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- Services Offered:
SEER STUDIO is responsible for selling the products to Indian customers. It hence has all the obligations and responsibilities as a seller regarding the product itself. For any inquiries, please contact us email@example.com
- User Conduct and Rules:
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of the Platform shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
· Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to
· Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
· Is misleading in any way
· Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"
· Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous
· Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity
· Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
· Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
· Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
· Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
· Interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services
· Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
· Violates any law for the time being in force
· Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation
· Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading
· Shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
A User may be considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios are met:
- Users don't reply to the payment verification mail sent by IZF
- Users fail to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of another User's phone/email
- Users use an invalid address, email and phone no.
- Overuse of a voucher code
- Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
- Users return the wrong product
- Users refuse to pay for an order
- Users involved in the snatch and run of any order
- Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to IZF
- Any User with a very high return rate
- Repeated request for monetary compensation for fake/used order
IZF may cancel any order that classifies as 'Bulk Orders'/'Fraud orders' under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery. An order can be classified as 'Bulk Order'/'Fraud Order' if it meets with the below-mentioned criteria, and any additional criteria as defined by IZF:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the 'Bulk Order' may not be refunded
- Any order placed using a technological glitch/loophole.
You shall not use the Platform for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or causes to interrupt, damages the use by other Users of IZF
You shall not use any false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise mislead IZF by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with mala-fide intentions.
We on certain landing page even allow our Users to experience the free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interest in the field of fashion, including ‘viewing user-generated content’ and/or ‘videos’ and ‘posting comments’. By accessing, viewing and/or posting any user-generated content to any specific dedicated page on the Platform, you accept and consent to the practices described in these ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Privacy Policies’, as well as any other terms of prescribed by the IZF on the Platform. You agree and undertake that when accessing, viewing and/or posting any user-generated content on these pages You will not imitate, abuse, harass, any Customer/User or violate and exploit, any of these ‘Terms of Service’ of the Platform.
You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic devices, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Platform. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Platform to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Platform or related to us.
The Content posted does not necessarily reflect IZF’s views. In no event shall IZF assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from the use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Platform. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
IZF Return & Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on IZF within the return/exchange period (Please read the Product Detail Page to see the number of days up to which a product can be returned/exchanged, post-delivery). In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the "Return Policy" on IZF .
- Contents Posted on Platform:
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Platform for downloading, provided that You
- Do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- Use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- Make no modifications to any such information, and
- Do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules thereunder. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
- Children under the age of 18: Use of the Platform is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Platform. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the Platform and shall not transact on or use the Platform. As a minor, if you wish to use or transact onIZF, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Platform.
- Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
- Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that IZF ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
- Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by IZF for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our IZF
- User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses, contacts, account including third-party accounts and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
- Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
- Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on Platform?
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
- Fake or impostor profiles
Technical and functional management of the Platform.
When you use our Platform, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID, Device Contacts, Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the Platform, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the Platform.
By signing up you agree to receive calls from IZF related to your order and offers.
We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the Platform. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the Platform.
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you.
Applicable law and procedure.
We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under the law and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Platform is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
A cookie is a small text file that we place on your mobile device to enable various features of IZF.
"Cookies" are used to store user preferences and to track user trends, so as to enhance your interactive experience and generally improve our Services to you. You can change your cookie settings to accept or not accept cookies in your browser settings. If you do accept a "cookie", you thereby agree to our use of any Personal Information collected by us using that Cookie. Whenever IZF uses a third party to host and serve content, we may arrange for a common identifier to be shared between the third party and IZF in order to enable accurate measurement of traffic and usage. This includes but is not limited to the use of AMP Client IDs in Google Analytics for Accelerated Mobile Pages served by Google on IZF ‘s behalf.
At times We may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from all Urbanic.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe link.
Advertisements on IZF.com
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through Platform are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, IZF does not warrant that: Platform will be constantly available, or available at all or the information on Platform is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
All the Products sold on Platform are governed by different state laws and if Seller is unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Seller will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS.
- Trademark, Copyright and Restriction:
The platform is controlled and operated by IZF and products are sold by IZF. All material on Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. The Material on IZF is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other IZF or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of Our various Service. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You and You agree to grant royalty-free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually and worldwide right to Us to use the content for a reasonable business purpose.
IZF respects the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Limitation of Liability:
In no event shall IZF be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services or Products
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data
- breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the Products
- any other matter relating to the services including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Platform or Service.
IZF shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the IZF site during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the IZF. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at IZF is done entirely at Users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extent that is permissible under law, IZF’s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. IZF shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users
- If You or IZF terminates your use of the Platform or any Service, IZF may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and IZF will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by IZF for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- If You use any false e-mail address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead IZF by sharing multiple address and phone numbers or transacting with mala-fide intentions then IZF reserves the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to you.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only:
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. IZF makes no representation that materials in the Platform are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than India. Those who choose to access Platform from other locations/Countries other than India do so on their own initiative and IZF is not responsible for the supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than India, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Governing Law:
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities at Bengaluru urban. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Bengaluru urban.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transactions through IZF. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in content, this website, all content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Delivery Related - User agrees and acknowledges that any claims regarding order delivery (including non-receipt/non-delivery of order or signature verification) shall be notified to IZF within 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of product reflecting on the IZF portal. Non-notification by You of non-receipt or non-delivery within the time period specified shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction. IZF disclaims any liability or responsibility for claims regarding non-delivery, non-receipt of order (including signature verification in Proof of delivery) after 5 days from the alleged date of delivery of product reflecting on the IZF portal.
IZF responsible disclosure policy
At IZF, we take the security of our systems seriously, and it is our constant endeavour to make our website a safe place for our customers to browse. However, in the rare case when some security researcher or member of the general public identifies a vulnerability in our systems, and responsibly shares the details of it with us, we appreciate their contribution, work closely with them to address such issues with urgency, and if they want, publicly acknowledge their contribution.
How to report an issue?
If you happen to have identified a vulnerability on any of our web properties, we request you to follow the steps outlined below:
1. Please contact us immediately by sending an email to email@example.com
with the necessary details to recreate the vulnerability scenario. This may include screenshots, videos, or simple text instructions.
- If possible, share with us your contact details (email, phone number), so that our security team can reach out to you if further inputs are needed to identify or close the problem.
- If you intend to make the information public for educational or other such needs, please give us reasonable time to appropriately fix the problem before making such information public. Our security team will work with you to estimate and commit to such a time frame.
- If the identified vulnerability can be used to potentially extract information of our customers or systems, or impair our systems' ability to function normally, then please refrain from exploiting such a vulnerability. This is absolutely necessary for us to consider your disclosure a responsible one. While we appreciate the inputs of White-hat hackers, we may take legal recourse if the identified vulnerabilities are exploited for unlawful gains or getting access to restricted customer or system information or impairing our systems.
We do not have a bounty/cash reward program for such disclosures, but we express our gratitude for your contribution in different ways. For genuine ethical disclosures, we would be glad to publicly acknowledge your contribution in this section on our website. Of course, this will be done if you want a public acknowledgment.